From the Owner:
House built by philantropist G. Kartvelishvili, best Georgian Poets and Writers worked here in "Iveria" Magazine 1884-85. Michaly Zichy painted his illustrations here in 1886. 60sqm studio has a beautiful ambience and located in city center.
House located on bank of river "Mtkvari", 2 min. walk to "Dry bridge" flea market of Antiques, 2min. to most popular walking area, 5min. to "Rustaveli" avenue. Wine bars, cafes, Taverns & Restaurants are 2min. walk. We offer a 24H transfer from the airport to the house.